The Week that Was on Twitter
In case you don’t follow our Twitter feed (and, if you don’t, this begs the question of– why not!), then you would have missed some cool links and commentary that we posted this week.
But being the generous souls we are, we decided to post some of them on our blog as another way to find them. Check out these posts:
- 10 useful car maintenance tips to help save you money… ow.ly/d2ABw
- RT @TheEllenShow: A guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm. He says, “I’ll have a beer. And another one for the road.
- Mark your calendars for #MontCo Public Works Assoc. Trade Show. 10/11/12. Hope to see you there! More info: mcpwa.org
- CAPT Bike Day– a motorcycle tour around #MontCo + raise $ for kids programs. Sept 23, 2012. Visit: ow.ly/cZOup
- Kids’ chalk doodles on the street… fun and harmless or unsightly and a nuisance? You be the judge: ow.ly/cYdHt
- Up for a driving adventure? RT @AndyPujats: 10 of the World’s Most Dangerous Roads bit.ly/MUtFrd
- A Monday morning thought… “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.” -Yogi Berra
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!